+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Uae Tipplers Magazine February 2014

Status
    Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by tahirzabih View Post
    MASHALLAH keya baat he MAZA aa geya,har magzein dosry magzein sy behtar Aata he..aur me samjhta hun shahid ki world me kabootar parwari me is sy malommati koi magzein ata ho..jis k liye ham ap k teh e dil sy shukar guzaar hain.tnx 2 allzz
    Salam,

Tahir Bhai Magazine ko pasand karny k liy bay had shukriya.Jee hamari koshish hote hay k jis qadar bhi ho sakay drust or mufeed maloomat douston tak pohnchaie jay.
    Yameen Rajput

Status

A/ALAIKUM

Fantastic Work Once AGAIN Uae Tipplers Management Team
    As Usual 2014`s Magzines Are More Interesting And More Informative.
    These Consecutive Magzines Are Providing Everything To Novice Fanciers As Well AS To Senior Fanciers For The Advancement Of Their Passion Of High Tipplers Which Was Not Possible Before The Publishing Of Uae Tipplers Magzine.
    I May Want To Type A Short Story Here That Some Of My Friends Asked Me Many Questions Abt The Parakh And Breeding Etc Of The Birds, I Am a Student Of this Field & I Answered Them What I Know Abt Their Particular Questions , After Answering The Questions They Often Told Me They Can`t Learn It, When I Ask Them Why ? They Replied That The Knowledge Of Pigeons Is Complicated It Should Be In The Form Of Alphabetical Order So That They Could Learn Easily But It Is Some Times ( S) Sometimes (Z) And Sometimes (A) Again, Means In Random Order It Should Be A To Z, Likewise
    ( ABCDEFGH.......Z). And Finally A Day Came When I Proudly Provide Them A Single Answer That Is Uae Tipplers Magzine And Now They Are Satisfied And Are Always Waiting For The New Publishings Of Magzines. They Are Now Able To Recognize The Good And Bad Traits Of the Pigeons To Some Extent & R Happy Like They Were Never Before When It is About Pigeons

So Now It Is Obvious That Uae Tipplers Magzine Is A TO Z Solution For All The Knowledge Seekers Of Kabuter Parwari. Because It Is In An Order That A Layman Could Also Learn It With Ease And Comfort. But Always Keep In Mind Not To Read The Magzines Partially, Observe The Pigeons Pictures Completely Why They Are Good I Promise After Observing The Pictures And Every Word Of Magzine You Will Get Everything Which You Need More Than Your Expectations.

Keep It Up Management Team
    & Thank You

Status

Mirza Wsseem from jhelum and Ustad Nazir Hussain Shah sahib

+ Reply to Thread